Paper submission has ended.
Topics of interest
We invite submissions of abstracts relating (but not limited) to the following aspects of digital humanities:
- Development of digital technologies and their applications to help advancing humanities studies.
- Interdisciplinary research and humanistic research in literature studies, linguistics, culture, and history that are conducted with digital data and technology.
- Impact of digital technologies on social, institutional, and cultural aspects, as well as its impact on globalization and multiculturalism.
- Dialogue and mutual impact between traditional humanities disciplines and digital humanities.
- Impact of digital humanities on humanities education.
- Other DH-related topics.
Presentations may include:
- Full papers
- Multiple paper sessions and panels (including 3 full papers[at least 3000 words for each paper] + approximately 1000-word overview)
- The call for papers is open for all who are interested.
- Submitted abstracts should include title, an abstract of 1,000-3,000 words, 3-5 keywords, as well as the author’s name, affiliation & position, contact number, and email. The papers will be reviewed. Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to submit the full papers by October 1, 2016.
- Publications: A Conference Proceeding will be distributed during the conference. The authors of the accepted papers will be invited to submit a revised version after the conference. If accepted, it will be included in the Series on Digital Humanities v. 7 published by the National Taiwan University Press.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Midnight Taiwan time, July 15 July 31, 2016.
- Notification of Acceptance: August 15August 31, 2016.