- Computer-based studies in art, music, literature, culture and history
- Creation of digital collections and corpora
- Acquisition and analysis of digital data in humanities
- Applications of text mining, visualization and graphics
- IT in documentation and librarianship
- Cultural impacts of digital archives
1. Please provide an abstract of the proposed paper (no more than 500 words), 3-5 keywords, and details of the presenter including the title of the proposed paper, name of author/presenter, position or title of presenter, presenter employer or affiliated institution, telephone/fax numbers and email address. The information can be submitted in either Chinese or English.
2. Please submit the abstract through the online submission system. The system will be available from 1 June to 30 June 2011.
3. Please submit the full paper in APA style (http://www.apastyle.org/index.aspx) before October 7 2011.