Topics of interest
We invite submissions of abstracts relating (but not limited) to the following aspects of digital humanities:
- Development of digital technologies and their applications to help advancing humanities studies (including digital media, data mining, software design, and modeling, etc.).
- Interdisciplinary research and humanistic research in literature studies, linguistics, culture, and history that are conducted with the use of digital data or digital technology.
- Research related to the impact of digital technologies on social, institutional, and linguistic aspects, as well as its impact on globalization and multiculturalism.
- Innovative forms of digital arts such as music, film and theatre; and digital applications such as digital design and new media.
- The call for papers is open for all who are interested.
- All submissions are to be done online (website: http://www.dadh.digital.ntu.edu.tw/up_index.php?LangType=en).
- Submitted abstracts should include title, an abstract of 1,000-3,000 words, 5 keywords, as well as the author’s name, affiliation & position, contact number, mailing address, and email. The papers will be reviewed. Authors of accepted abstracts will be required to submit the full papers by September 30, 2014.
Publications: A Conference Proceeding will be distributed during the conference. The authors of the accepted papers will be invited to submit a revised version after the conference. If accepted, it will be included in the Series on Digital Humanities v. 6. published by the National Taiwan University Press.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: Midnight Taiwan time, July 15, 2014.
- Notification of Acceptance: September 5, 2014.
If you have any questions regarding submission, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your cooperation!